MARSE PUCK AIR WITH COMPASS – SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE
– The RGBM (Reduced Gradient Bubbles Model) algorithm, developed by Mares-Wienke, considers the phenomenon of micro-bubbles, to prevent their formation as much as possible.
– Dive computer with integrated pressure gauge that is compact but complete with all features
– air duration calculation
– segment display with dot-matrix insertion
– intuitive user interface thanks to the simplicity of the single button
– logbook capacity: 35-hour dive profile with 20-second intervals
– user-replaceable battery
– multiple lanyard attachment points
– integrated compass (southern hemisphere)”.